1. “Ex-libris” of Viana, offers unique views of the region, combining the sea, the Lima river and all the surrounding panorama.
2. Surrounding the beautiful Praça da República, the Historic Center of Viana dates back to the 13th century and cradles the narrow streets in a medieval whisper.
3. Traveling up Lima river, one arrives at an imposing bridge that gave name to this historical city (Ponte de Lima).
4. A partnership with Feel Minho provides magnificent excursions through the natural beauty of Alto Minho, whether on foot, bike or donkey.
5. The Quinta provides tasting of various wines and promotes visits to Quinta de Paços, which has been producing wines for more than 400 years.
6. Classified as “National Heritage”, it is by itself an experience, appearing as a differentiating landmark of the cultural heritage of the people.